31 of the Best Motivational Quotes for Business Women
If you’re anything like me, you live off motivation. Motivational quotes, podcasts, books, etc. I’m constantly motivating myself to work hard towards my goals, and hopefully, you are too! I’ve found my favorite 31 business related quotes to share with you, hopefully, some of them will impact you in a way that gets you going.
- Be Stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods. – Unknown
This is so true. Go after your goals, do whatever makes YOU happy, but don’t be afraid to take advice from people who have done it before. Don’t think that you know everything, take advice. It may be the success or failure of your company.
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb, that is where the fruit is. -H. Jackson Browne
So many of us are scared to take a chance because of other responsibilities. Be a little selfish at times, get yourself out there and chase what you want.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
People don’t wake up millionaires. They work their asses off to get where they are. All of the small sacrifices and efforts add up.
- Be productive, not Busy. -Unknown
You are never too busy to do the things you love. If you want something bad enough you will make time. Don’t waste that time being busy doing the wrong things. Be productive and do things that will help you grow and achieve your goals.
- Never give up because great things take time.
I can agree to this one! Starting a business is so frustrating at times because you want to just.. Start! Waiting on other people, waiting for the website to get done, or insurance quotes, the things that delay the process are irritated. We have all gone through that. However, if you don’t figure those things out first, you might not be as successful. The little things matter. Be patient and do it right the first time!
- Be happy with what you have while working for what you want – Helen Keller
Stop feeling down because you don’t own an expensive car. Focus on yourself, make clear goals and work for them!
- Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.
Those who have failed, what you to fail too. Don’t let them drag your dreams with theirs.
- Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
- No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else – P.T. Barnum
Seriously! Why do we all try and follow these “Standards”? This is why unique people go further. Be yourself, live the life you want, and don’t care about what others think.
- It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
- A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.
- You can’t do EPIC SHIT with basic people.
If you start to grow more than your friends, find new friends that will push your further and teach you new things.
- Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
- There is so much untapped potential inside people who are too afraid to give themselves a chance. – Rachel Hollis
- We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
- Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward – just take the next step.
- Old habit will never ever open new doors for you.
- When your goals are more important than a party, welcome to the 1% club.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- Poverty is not natural; It is man-made.
- What are you willing to give up to get it? -Rachel Hollis
- If your mind has been trying to tell you something for a while, take the time to sit and listen. That “Little” thing in your mind that keeps showing up is telling you it’s important. It is telling you to take action.
This happened with me when starting my current business. I ran into issues with the insurance, it was going to cost WAY more than I could afford as a start-up. I was ready to give up. It wasn’t going to happen. I thought about doing a Kickstarter, but because of the category, I didn’t think it would do well. I started to think of other business I could start, slowly started looking into them, but they didn’t stick as this one did. Then, I got an email from a different insurance agent, that was about to get the price WAY down. I was back on board. If you feel like it’s right, it probably is. Don’t let others tell you it’s dumb, because they might not understand.
- Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.
- Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.
- Your only Limit is YOU.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for!
- Keep your heels, head, and standards high. – Coco chanel
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
I have had so many entrepreneurs tell me to keep a journal, and read. Every. Single. One. as said that to me. Get a routine that works well for you. You might be surprised by how much you can accomplish with one.
- Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
- My only competition is the person I was yesterday.